Viking and Anglo-Saxon visits are not just for schools. We can provide knowledgeable experts either in costume or out, to educate and entertain your visitors.
Ideal for school holiday programmes, we can offer a great selection of activities for visitors of all ages. We will bring our own replica artifacts for your visitors to handle, saving your precious resources. We can also demonstrate a range of Viking and Anglo Saxon crafts and skills that the public can then try for themselves.
We can also offer specialist talks on areas of Viking or Anglo Saxon life, and for the younger visitors, interactive storytelling and even warrior training!
If you’re interested in providing any of the following to your visitors, or you have other ideas you would like us to present, then please contact us to discuss your requirements:
- Hands on: replica weapons
- Hands on: replica household objects
- The Daily Grind: grind your own flour in a hand quern
- Shield Wall! Warrior training for children
- Make a runestone with air drying clay
- Illuminated letters: Design your own Anglo Saxon Manuscript
- Storytelling: Viking tales
- Storytelling: Anglo Saxon tales
- Talks and presentations for adults, children or people of all ages